Samurai Arts have Dojo training rules and Membership rules. These provide safety in the dojo, and order for the organisation.
- Obtain medical advice before training
- Safety first – release upon submission
- Help others
- Respect and obey instructors
- Wash/shower before training
- Keep judogi clean
- No alcohol before training.
- No smoking in dojo.
- Arrive in time to get changed before class
- Do not swear in dojo
- Respect and care for your fellow members.
- Remove jewellery
- Remove footwear at entrance
- Learn dojo etiquette and safety signals
- Students maintain dojo cleanliness
- Do not use bu-jutsu in jest or without good cause
- Fees to be paid monthly in advance.
- Fees and registrations are payable in advance.
- Involve yourself in running of the organisation
- Attend regularly
- Enforce dojo rules strictly
- Set an example in the dojo and outside
- Encourage participation
- Signed membership form required
- Samurai Arts may request you to provide a report on criminal convictions from the Privacy Commissioner as a condition of joining.